Emily's the knitter, Clare's the spinner, and we both like cocktails!

Sunday 3 September 2006

Lovely hipknits is also a bit of a bleeder; and a progress shot.



What more can I say? This is my Angelica on the first wash. Love it though.

And here is a progress shot of the cardigan i am making (from Opal sock yarn, the green is 80%wool and 20% nylon, and the multi is a wool/cotton/nylon mix). Baby is due in 2 weeks, so I am now trying to get on with it after faffing for a while! (And I now believe in the 2 weeks after seeing H this weekend - bump is huge!) Hope She and J like the colours - which I think are pretty gener neutral. And it is machine washable (and dryable if they have a drier). I've actually completed both fronts already.

And just for completeness - second charcoal Eleonora sock now past the heel (in fact it is further on than this too, but I am too idle to repeat the shot).

No comments: