Emily's the knitter, Clare's the spinner, and we both like cocktails!

Sunday 4 November 2007

It's a secret

E+S chrysopolis clue 4
Mum and I seem to be racing at half way through clue 3 - but we're not, it just turns out we're going at about the same pace. I'm v pleased to have hers to show you too, as it shows up very much better than mine in these pics - they're both lovely!

Mum Chrysopolis clue 4

Here's Mum's in more detail - she's mortified that I didn't give her the time to remove the dental floss security line about 1/4 through from the right (though it's almost invisible here, I think) - she hasn't needed one since, and has found that she can read her knititng and see whether all is well without too much difficulty.


Em Chrysopolis clue 4

... And here's mine waving in the breeze!

5 comments:

kathryn said...

Both the stoles look lovely and how nice to be knitting along with your mum! My daughter has just recently restarted knitting so who knows, we may be another mum and daughter knitting pair.

the Lady said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous - I love this pattern, but found out about it way after it was started! Nice knitting, and I don't see the life-line.

Octopus Knits said...

How fun! Both are beautiful : )

Goggle Eyed Krenbot said...

Throes, Emily, THROES. No, I couldn't see the dental floss myself.

RooKnits said...

They both look amazing!