I've measured it (vaguely!). It's supposed to be 10cm for 3 repeats wide (it's 13cm) and 10cm for 5 repeats tall (it's 9cm for 3 repeats). Do I care? I think the stocking stitch areas may be a bit too open, so I might swap to 3.25mm without further swatching; we'll see how it looks and feels when dry. I might see what Brenda reckons when she comes to stay.
The colour is more accurate in the brighter, unblocked shot, and the stripes are a little less obvious in the flesh, as it were. They'll change with a larger stole, anyway - this is only 29 stitches wide!
Other than this, I've been a bit stuck with my knitting. I didn't do any while I was in Wales last week, too busy, and too much wet paint and small sticky kids. I have planty on the go, though I am keen to start on something with the lovely speckled Koigu P70726 sent by Selma. I need to go to work, so no pics of that now. I'm thinking about Pomatomus, I think that would show off the beautiful deep speckles floating in the muted background rather well. (See Wanderlustlost's version, if you're in Ravelry). On the other hand, I had also thought of this for some bamboo sock yarn I have. Hmmmmmm.